Herein, today we are going to talk, learn and understand about How to Heal Your Heart Chakra (Anahata Chakra), it’s power, symptoms, balancing and more…
What Color is your Heart Chakra?
Heart Chakra – ANAHATA – “I LOVE”
The fourth main chakra, called the heart chakra, is located in the center of the chest. It rotates at medium speed and its main color is green.
In the Heart chakra, several colors can be observed, starting with green, which is an expression of the fact that a person sends love not only to others, but is able to feed himself, the healing power and energy.
It passes through the pink, which is an expression of selfless love and is manifested in kind and gentle people who are able to see the kindness in others.
Finally, there may be a golden color, which is a reflection of universal love. When clean and balanced, it looks like a beautiful shining emerald. And when it is dirty, it becomes dark green.
Heart Chakra Meaning
Heart (Anahata) chakra is the center through which we experience love. The purer and more open it is, the more love, humanity, kindness, understanding, we are able to show mercy and compassion to others and to ourselves.
This is the chakra that connects the spiritual energy with the earth energy, the external and the internal, in order to manifest the divine qualities in us, such as unconditional love for every living being and for Mother Earth, compassion, mercy.
From this center also come threads that connect us to the heart chakra of the people we love. Hence the expression “heart connections”. It refers to these invisible energy threads.
Heart Chakra Symptoms & Healing:
Opened: When this chakra is open and functions well, one is able to fully see the individuality of others. He can see the inner light and beauty in everyone.
Blocked: But when this chakra is blocked, it is difficult for a person to love without expecting anything in return.
The heart chakra is influenced by thoughts and feelings related to:
- Love – the Divine love from God and from the Higher Self; love between relatives; platonic and romantic love (including dysfunctional relationships, attachment to other people, obsessive behavior towards someone, interdependence).
- Personal relationships – with parents, partners, friends and even strangers.
- Forgiveness or unwillingness to forgive – ourselves, other people (alive or dead).
All fears related to giving and receiving love shrink and pollute the heart chakra. In romantic relationships, for example, the obsessive and manic attitude towards the other expands and clogs the heart chakra.
Also Read: How to Open Heart Chakra – Simple Techniques
When the chakra is not pure, it prevents a person from experiencing deep happiness and true love. When you are afraid of true reciprocity and intimacy with another person, because of an emotional hurt in the past and because of the fear of falling in love, then you block that center.
Also, the heart chakra is the main factor for developing intuition or clear feeling. The purer this chakra is, the stronger these abilities are.
- Location: in the middle of the chest
- Auric body: 4th layer – Astral body
- Item: Air (Wind)
- Color: Green, Pink and Gold
- Symbol: Lotus with 12 petals
- Sphere of action – function: Love, forgiveness, compassion, transformation of energy into unconditional love.
- Physical organs: Heart, lungs, pericardium, thymus gland.
- Physiological functions – regulates: Heart, lungs, pericardium, thymus, respiration, immune system, cardiovascular system, blood pressure.
- Spiritual functions: Healing energy, unconditional love, devotion, generosity, ability to express sympathy.
- Endocrine glands: Thymus
- Minerals and Crystals: green and pink minerals and crystals balance and cleanse it. They stimulate the heart, relieve tension. Treatment with them affects all organs in the heart area and restores cells.
- Aventurine, Chrysocolla, Jade, Shaggy Agate, Olivine (Chrysolite, Peridot), Emerald, Green Tourmaline – Verdelite, Watermelon Tourmaline, Rhodonite, Rhodochrosite, Rose Quartz, Green Apatite, Green Apophyllite, Garnet – Uvarovite (Green), Green, Green , pink Iceland spar, pink Calcite, green Kianite (Disten), pink Coral, pink Kunzite, Malachite, Moldavite (Vltavin), green Opal, Prazem, green Serpentine, Emerald (Emerald), Unakit, pink Fluorite, Heliol ), Chrysoprase and others.
- Mantra: YAM
- Musical Note: Fa
- Symphony: Bach’s Brandenburg Concerto in F major
- Aromatherapy: Rose, Jasmine, Tarragon, Cardamom. An aroma lamp is used, aromatic baths or massage are performed.
- Burning Aromas: Rose, Incense, Iris – root, Myrtle, Cinnamon, Cloves, Sandalwood
- Elevated Teachers of the Hierarchy of Light: Hilarion, Serapis Bay, Maha Chohan, Jual Khul
- Archangels: Raphael, Haniel
You may play this Heart Chakra Healing Meditation Mantra and continue to read the article. Mantras are a great way to open, balance and heal your chakras.
Heart Chakra Balancing Symptoms
When the heart chakra is balanced and moving in the right direction, one experiences true love and compassion for people.
But not only that, when the heart chakra is open, one feels connected to the whole world in the trust sense of the word. He accepts people as they are, seeing their true selves without any condemnation, no matter how they look, behave, or dress.
People with a balanced heart chakra are kind, considerate and compassionate. They are filled with understanding and respect for others and love and honor Mother Earth.
Such people have a high social responsibility, which is a result of their inner impulse. They think with their heart, and trust in their inner intuitive wisdom, taking into account not only their own interests and desires, but also those of others. The heart chakra is the center of pure love. Here love rules the heart and at the same time justly.
The real test that life on Earth offers is the opportunity to go through everything you come across through your heart chakra, acknowledging the amazing diversity of life without condemnation. The assessment of the beauty of life is extremely important for the opening of the heart center.
When Your Heart Chakra is BALANCED:
Love for yourself and others, compassion, tenderness, ability to give and receive love, empathy, sincerity, care, trust in the world around you, kindness, devotion, responsibility.
When Your Heart Chakra is UNBALANCED:
Emotionally: inability to truly love, stubbornness, insensitivity to the experiences of others, cruelty, distrust, jealousy, ingratitude, sadness, passivity, sarcasm, lack of empathy, isolation, loneliness.
Physically: cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, lung diseases, respiratory diseases.
Causes of Blocked Heart Chakra:
Lack of love (including for yourself and the world around you), heartlessness, jealousy, bitterness, mean, unkind, cruel, envy, hatred.
Affirmations to Heal & Open Your Heart Chakra:
I FEEL LOVE!
I LOVE UNCONSCIOUSLY ALL LIVING BEINGS AND MYSELF!
I GIVE AND RECEIVE LOVE!
Watch the video with more affirmations to heal & open your Heart Chakra (4th Anahata Chakra):
- I am!
- I am the love of the universe!
- The universe and I are one!
- I am mercy and tolerance!
- I am a wonderful harmony in all aspects of my existence!
- I am the deepest devotion!
- I am the universal force that works in my heart center, and which determines all the best on the go!
- I am the loving presence of the universe!
Also Read: What is the Throat Chakra responsible for (How to Unblock Guide)
How to Heal Your Heart Chakra
The fourth chakra, Anahata, connects with the fourth layer of the aura, the Astral Body. It plays a transforming role, through which all the energy coming from one world and passing into the other must pass.
The spiritual energy must pass through the transforming fire of the heart in order to be transformed into the lower physical energy and the physical energy from the first three auric layers must pass through the transforming fire of the heart in order to become spiritual energy.
The astral body is amorphous and consists of clouds of colors that are even more beautiful than the colors of the emotional body. Here the colors are permeated by the pink light of love. It is located 15 – 30 cm from the body.
The chakras radiate the same colors as those of the Astral Body. At the astral level, the heart chakra of a loving person is filled with pink light.
Also Read: What are the 7 Chakras in Our Body
When people are in love, their heart chakras connect with beautiful arches of pink light. When they establish a connection with each other, threads grow from their chakras that connect them to each other.
These connections exist on many other auric levels besides the astral level. The deeper the connection between people, the stronger the threads that connect them.
When the connection is broken and the energy strands break, which sometimes causes great pain. Usually the period for overcoming the separation is the time in which this rupture of energy connections takes place.
To a large extent, the interaction between people takes place on the astral level. In rooms where there are people, large colored bubbles of various shapes can be observed to transfer between them.
Also Read: What is the Root Chakra Responsible for?
Some of them are nice and others not so much. You can feel it yourself, when you are in a room with people, for example, you may feel anxious about someone’s radiation and the person may not even realize what he is radiating.
But there are other very interesting processes. For example, people in a room who pretend not to notice each other at the same time communicate on an energy level and many energy forms flow between them.
Reciting or listening to the Heart Chakra Mantra and/or affirmations is the best way to Heal Your Heart Chakra. You can possibly play the affirmations or mantra while you sleep and you’ll soon realize how easily you would be able to Heal Your Heart Chakra quickly.
If you liked this post on “How to Heal Your Heart Chakra”, please do share it with your friends & family. Also, if you have any questions or queries, please feel free to comment below.